Parental Control

Cant dis-able the parental control please help. It blocks the website even a simple news website. Its annoying...

Please help..

Comments

• Hello riz1925,

Please make sure that yo have Administrative rights on your username. Please also open BitDefender -> click on Settings from the top right corner -> uncheck the Enable option from Security Settings -> Parental Control(current user) and let us know if you are receiving an error message.

Thank you.

• Hello riz1925,

Please make sure that yo have Administrative rights on your username. Please also open BitDefender -> click on Settings from the top right corner -> uncheck the Enable option from Security Settings -> Parental Control(current user) and let us know if you are receiving an error message.

Thank you.

Thank you Carmen, I have tried that, but it requires me enter password and i did not create or make password in it. Hope you can help me with this. Thank you again.

• Hello riz1925,

Thank you.

Thank you Carmen, I have tried that, but it requires me enter password and i did not create or make password in it. Hope you can help me with this. Thank you again.