Cant Boot Up,and Cd Rom Will Not Open!

I share all the problems everyone else has, I went to wipe my vista 64 off and put a fresh copy on, and it wont open the cd rom to put restore disc in!! Imanually opened it with a paper clip, got the disc in and I get nowhere!It wont even let me do a complete restore or anything else! what am I supposed to do NOW? This is very bad news for bitdefender...

Comments

• I share all the problems everyone else has, I went to wipe my vista 64 off and put a fresh copy on, and it wont open the cd rom to put restore disc in!! Imanually opened it with a paper clip, got the disc in and I get nowhere!It wont even let me do a complete restore or anything else! what am I supposed to do NOW? This is very bad news for bitdefender...

have you tried the f8 f10 or f12 key the one that gives you the boot option on the computer start up depending on sys set-up

• have you tried the f8 f10 or f12 key the one that gives you the boot option on the computer start up depending on sys set-up

I tried ,it says windows failed to load because the kernel is missing or corrupt

• I tried ,it says windows failed to load because the kernel is missing or corrupt

then you will have to get into your system bois and change the boot options to cdrom 1st then hdd 2nd as the kernel is part of the os in windows and you need to get your computer to boot from the original disk or a boot disk

• then you will have to get into your system bois and change the boot options to cdrom 1st then hdd 2nd as the kernel is part of the os in windows and you need to get your computer to boot from the original disk or a boot disk

Ok my cd rom will not open when i use eject button, i used a apaer clip , got it open and I got cd in and still same thing