Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Which Download

Options

since you closed my topic without answering the question I will ask again. Since Gamesafe is saying there is no update available, and there is no download listed on your page here http://www.bitdefender.com/site/view/Deskt...ts-Updates.html, what download should I use, or is there no update available for gamesafe yet? Telling me it uses the same signatures database and engine as the other version, and pointing me to an article telling me to update or go to the previously posted page doesn't solve the problem of there not being anything there that says it's an update for my version, or the fact that auto update says there is no update. I read the entire thread and no-where does anyone say which update gamesafe users need to download and run.

A simple "download bitdefender total security (whichever version)" is what I am after

or a simple "we are still working on the problem please be patient"

Comments

• now an update, I manually restored all the files that i could from the quarantine, I restarted my comp, and got a few errors about dll's missing. The official post said that this will be fixed by updating BD. Well bit defender is now stuck trying to update, it just sits at 0%. There is no link for Game Safe update anywhere, so I can't even manually update it. I also haven't seen anyone from BD online in quite a few hours. I guess they all went home for the night, and now it's Sunday so are we going to have to wait till Monday till anyone starts trying to address the remaining problems? My comp seems to be working despite a few applications missing dll's and not being able to load because of that, I would like to be able to implement the fix that has been released, but don't know what files to download and run, since none seem to be available for my version.