Cannot Re-install Bdav 2010...

BD Team:

I can not REINSTALL BDAV 2010. This is really frustrating. I spend over 3 hours in waiting on hold on two different phone calls, only to get answers that did not work. here is the situation:

Had the same thing as everyone else here...happen to my PC. I am running Win XP 64bit.

Restored as many of the quarantined files as it would let me. Then I noticed that I had BDAV 2009 on this system, so I decided to uninstall that and install BDAV 2010 instead, since I still have two licenses from that left over. First, I saved a copy of the Quarantine Folder, so that I'd have it. Next I went to www.BitDefender.com/uninstall and ran that uninstaller. Next I downloaded the 64bit version of BDAV 2010. First from a link, and then (as directed by your tech support) by going to download.bitdefender.com and he took me through the folders to the file bitdefender_antivirus_2010_64b.exe. I downloaded that to the desktop and installed it. Ive tried everything...but here is what ALWAYS keeps happening:

After the installation, which seems to go fine, I am prompted to RESTART, which I do. Upon bootup of the system, I get two warnings:

1. bdwizreg.exe - Application Error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

When I click on OK - this pops up:

2. bdagent.exe - Application Error: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.

Nothing I do allows me to reinstall BDAV. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times. I have called your tech support twice, to no avail - because they always have me do the same thing. Please tell me what I need to do to get this program reinstalled.

thanks,

Chris

Comments

• Neither can I, have the same problem...

==================================

bdagent.exe the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)

bdwizreg.exe the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)

My email is bhavin_2000@yahoo.com and i have a registered version of your software. But lately your software is creating problems. What's going on guys, i have tried to uninstall and reinstall 6-8 times now...with the same result. Uptill a day or two your software was working fine. Very Very impressed with your software...but what's going on now...please give me a solution to this quickly as i am without an antivirus/firewall situation. Need more info let me know, but please help me to resolve this situation as a genuine paid member. Of course you would have my email addresss...so send me an email with the solution...thanks

Regards.

Bhavin

System:

windows xp 64 bit | 4 GB ram | 9800 gtx Nvidia