Bitdefender Not Recognizing Password Anymore

I have a Ticket ID: 201004261010128 and my tech support helper was Adrian Cristache... Adrian sent instructions and a .rar file to use to re-set the password.. (This Failed) I was then sent instructions to delete the IDHM from my SetId folder in the registry... The only problem is that there is no IDHM folder in the SetId registry... I sent a screenshot showing my registry and also sent a screenshot showing that the program is still asking for a password.... Now Adrian has quit responding to my emails and I am still not able to change anything with Bitdefender.... Someone Please Help!!! Money is tight and I feel like I have wasted it!!!! Just so you know I did not forget my password, it is the same one I have used for 15 years!!!! The program recognized it the frst 6 or 8 times it asked for it....

Comments

• Anyone from Bitdefender here? I still cannot use the product!!!! What good is virus protection if you can't use it.......
  • Hello JHT,

We apologies for the delay in replying to your e-mail. Our colleague has sent you today a solution for the encountered issue. Please check your e-mail and let us know if the issue persists.

Please accept our apologies for the delay.

Thank you.