Vsserv.exe Uses High Cpu

Hi,

I use Bitdefender Internet Security 2010. My OS is Windows XP Professional SP3. My computer has become slow and hangs most of the time. When I checked for it in the Task Manager, I found vsserv.exe process was using nearly 100% cpu all the time. Even I am not able to terminate it. Please help me regarding this.

Thank you

Pramod

Comments

• I have the same problem and have had a ticket opened for months now. I have tried all of the tips that were advised and the problem remains. Support is extremely slow to respond. So, UNCLE I give!

I bought Bitdefender based off of Consumer Reports recommendation in 2009. Things were fine until the 2010 version came out.

This is my last plea for help! I'll switch vendors if this is not resolved soon.

I sent this in a few minutes ago to support:

Ticket ID:201002261002559

I give up on your ability to resolve this issue. I would like to uninstall BD 2010 and install bitdefender 2009 but I do not see it on your web site anymore.

Please advise.

Ron

• I too have the same problem, the CPU crawls. I really do not know what to do.

I have the same problem and have had a ticket opened for months now. I have tried all of the tips that were advised and the problem remains. Support is extremely slow to respond. So, UNCLE I give!

I bought Bitdefender based off of Consumer Reports recommendation in 2009. Things were fine until the 2010 version came out.

This is my last plea for help! I'll switch vendors if this is not resolved soon.

I sent this in a few minutes ago to support:

Ticket ID:201002261002559

I give up on your ability to resolve this issue. I would like to uninstall BD 2010 and install bitdefender 2009 but I do not see it on your web site anymore.

Please advise.

Ron

• I would like to uninstall BD 2010 and install bitdefender 2009 but I do not see it on your web site anymore.

Please advise.

Ron

Instructions on how to correctly uninstall the 2010 version and install 2009 were sent via email.

@vu2rps:

@Pramod:

Please be so kind as to follow the steps from this article in order to provide us with the reports we need for further investigation.

The reports will be sent directly to our Technical Support Team and you will receive an automatic reply shortly. Please send me a PM with the ticket ID from the Subject of the e-mail so that I may analyze the reports and send you a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you.