Bd Internet Security 2010

Recently installed Bd since fed 12,2010 working fine until the 7th of may.

As I tried to open up the menu it doesnt show is, all it shows is a blank page with a red [X] on the top left corner.

Like so:

untitled.jpg

and yeah i need help =/

Comments

• Hi Mahoney,

1) You could give some information on your system. XP? Vista? Seven?

2) What did you do before the problem happened? Opened a file from someone you did (not) know? Do you suspect a malware?

3) You could repair Bitdefender if you do not suspect any intrusion but system bugs or else. (Start, Program, Bitdefender, Repair & remove, follow instructions. (maybe necessary to input your activation code (I guess you keep apart all activation codes of your soft, anyway contact BD help desk)

I f you can't repair or reinstall BD, put a message, a technician will help.

Good luck

:)

L.

• Hi Mahoney,

1) You could give some information on your system. XP? Vista? Seven?

2) What did you do before the problem happened? Opened a file from someone you did (not) know? Do you suspect a malware?

3) You could repair Bitdefender if you do not suspect any intrusion but system bugs or else. (Start, Program, Bitdefender, Repair & remove, follow instructions. (maybe necessary to input your activation code (I guess you keep apart all activation codes of your soft, anyway contact BD help desk)

Thanks Lionet for replying.

1) I am running windows xp

2) For sure I know I don't have malware atm, isnce when it happened

3) I am trying right now I'll post my results as soon as it finishes

• Have you made any changes to your screen DPI?

To check this information,right click in the middle of the desktop and select Screen Resolution- >Make text and other items larger or smaller ->Set custom test size (DPI) it should be on default 100%