Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan Failed To Excute

Options

windows xp bitdefender 2010 total security i have tried everything will not scan done patches ect works fine on my other pc's

was sent other stuff it still will not work been awhile since i have tried needing to renew but i wantthis fixed before i buy again

Comments

• Lionet
    Options
    windows xp bitdefender 2010 total security i have tried everything will not scan done patches ect works fine on my other pc's

was sent other stuff it still will not work been awhile since i have tried needing to renew but i wantthis fixed before i buy again

You miss two words:

Hi (or Hello) for the first one,

Thanks (or Regards) for the latest.

regards

L.

• Unknown
    Options

Hi Rollo,

Please provide me with a screenshot of the error message you receive when you try to scan.

• You miss two words:

Hi (or Hello) for the first one,

Thanks (or Regards) for the latest.

regards

L.

HI L.

You missed Hi (or Hello) in your reply to me.

Regards

R

• Hi Rollo,

Please provide me with a screenshot of the error message you receive when you try to scan.

it will not let me print the screen with the dashboard up...if i hit fix all issues scan failed to execute "failed"

i have installed 2 different patches for the way the screen looked to no avail.........

• Unknown
    edited July 2010
    Options

Hi Rollo,

Please try to start a Deep System Scan manually from BitDefender Security Center (In Expert Mode) => Antivirus => Virus Scan and click on the "Run Task" button. If any error occur please make a screenshot and post it here.

[How to create a screen shot]

On Windows, press the Print Screen or Prnt Scrn key on your keyboard, found at the upper right of the keyboard. This key will capture the entire screen. Open up your paint program -click on "Start-> All Programs-> Accessories->

Paint". In the paint program, select File/New, then Edit/Paste. Then save the file and attach it to a reply to this email.

Looking forward to your answer!

Regards,