Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vssev.exe

Options

I know this is not a new topic, but i am new to the forum and connot find solution.

y bitdefender has been not been able to start due to vsserv.exe not working. Bit defender is working fine in my other computer. and windows does not detect bitdefender not working. I have submitted about ten bug reports but nothing back..Just want my computer safe..

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Ray,

In order to troubleshoot the issue you are encountering we would like you to follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start and then choose My Computer/Computer.

2. Browse to

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file - if you are using Vista or Windows 7, rightclick on the supporttool application file and select Run as Administrator

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish

5. Go to THIS website and upload the file that was created by the SupportTool.

6. Include a detailed description of the issue you are encountering and a screenshot of the error message, if there is one.

7. Send me a PM with the download link for the log file you created.

[How to capture a screenshot]

- When the error message is on your screen press the "PrintScreen" key on your keyboard ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right; At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

- Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation from Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint);

- Paste the picture in a new Paint document (using Edit > Paste);

- Save the file in JPEG format

Looking forward to your answer!

• Hello Ray,

In order to troubleshoot the issue you are encountering we would like you to follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start and then choose My Computer/Computer.

2. Browse to

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file - if you are using Vista or Windows 7, rightclick on the supporttool application file and select Run as Administrator

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish

5. Go to THIS website and upload the file that was created by the SupportTool.

6. Include a detailed description of the issue you are encountering and a screenshot of the error message, if there is one.

7. Send me a PM with the download link for the log file you created.

[How to capture a screenshot]

- When the error message is on your screen press the "PrintScreen" key on your keyboard ("PrintScreen" is located at the top of the keyboard, at right; At this step we can not see anything, as the picture is copied into Windows's clipboard);

- Open a graphic editing application (We recommend using the standard Paint program, that comes with every Windows installation from Start > Programs > Accessories > Paint);

- Paste the picture in a new Paint document (using Edit > Paste);

- Save the file in JPEG format

Looking forward to your answer!

Hello DanyDan

Try this solution

I tested this solution .this solution work :

-to start computer in mode without failure

-to change the word "start " value from 3 to 1 of the next key register :

HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Services/Vsserv

-reboot computer

Best regards