Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Scan

Options

Hi, I purchased BitDefender Antivirus 2009 a while back, and I have updated also. But now I've noticed I can't run a scan at all. No deep scans, no quick scans, nothing. I've restarted my computer and tried again, but it still won't scan.

Réponses

• Hi, I purchased BitDefender Antivirus 2009 a while back, and I have updated also. But now I've noticed I can't run a scan at all. No deep scans, no quick scans, nothing. I've restarted my computer and tried again, but it still won't scan.

Hi Rajib,

1 -> You'd better put your question on the english spoken forum, here you are on the french one, ;)

2 -> There are several threads on the subject, please check and look for them on the forum with the search option.

an example below:

unable to scan

3-> You'd better put here (or better in your profile) every information useful to BD helpers (e.g: You have XP? Vista? Seven? processor? memory? and so on... so it is not necessary to ask - or to give every time these details.

4-> Don't forget we should only have:

1 firewall

1 antivirus

no other antimalwares on the system.

5-> Windows firewall should be deactivated! - a current issue with BD's installation, scan or update...

6-> You bought 2009 from the 2008? instead of another antimalware? The latter is to be deinstalled.

If your system is fine concerning points 4 & 5, check messages on the subject on the forum or at BD's knowledge base.

BD's knowledge base

I never had BD antivirus 2009 alone - I went from BD IS 2008 to BD IS 2010 - but some issues could be the same for different products.

Have a nice day, and a good search!

:)

L.