Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Feature Request: Bitdefender VPN Extension for Seamless Browser Integration

Options
Flexx
Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

After reviewing various Bitdefender products and finding their capabilities outstanding, I am now focusing on Bitdefender VPN. It is available both as part of the Bitdefender antimalware suite and as a standalone product.

I think Bitdefender should create extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge Chromium. This would allow users who only want the extension to use it easily.

When installed, the extension would ask for Bitdefender Central login details. Users without a subscription would get 200 MB of data every 24 hours or access to limited servers, similar to other VPNs like Hotspot Shield, NordVPN etc. Premium subscribers could use the extension with full features, helping those who rely on VPNs.

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

3 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

I like it :) Voted +1

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Flexx
    Options

What are your thoughts on this, @Alexandru_BD

Regards

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

@Flexx almost certainly the VPN squad will explore the concept and there are good chances they will start working on this in the upcoming months. The VPN was recently overhauled and many improvements were already implemented, and once the remaining ongoing projects are finalized, they should be able to begin development in this area, since from what I understand this is a standard feature that some VPNs offer on the market.

As always, we can't set the date in stone, but I can confirm that the idea is being considered for implementation in the future.

Thanks for sharing your suggestions here once again. 🤜🤛

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Flexx
    Options

• Flexx
    Options

I also received the update from the support teams.

Regards