Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdis-2009 Update 12-0-11 Caused Failure.......

This morning BD did an update (XP pro/SP3) and greeted me with a "Must reboot now" order. Okay, I rebooted and went happily on my way until I started using Thunderbird Email and notice that the BD Spam Toolbar is a.f.u.

In my InBox the BD spam toolbar is now absent and trying to cause it to show doesn't work, the item is grayed out in the View Toolbar menu.

If I open an email, then I do see the BD spam toolbar, it appears active, and the View tab lets me show it or hide it. Too bad it doesn't work at all.

Before my morning command reboot I had a BD spam toolbar in my inbox and it worked just fine there.

I'm afraid to ask what hoops I need to jump thru to get this fixed.

Help

Fungus

Comments

• This morning BD did an update (XP pro/SP3) and greeted me with a "Must reboot now" order. Okay, I rebooted and went happily on my way until I started using Thunderbird Email and notice that the BD Spam Toolbar is a.f.u.

In my InBox the BD spam toolbar is now absent and trying to cause it to show doesn't work, the item is grayed out in the View Toolbar menu.

If I open an email, then I do see the BD spam toolbar, it appears active, and the View tab lets me show it or hide it. Too bad it doesn't work at all.

Before my morning command reboot I had a BD spam toolbar in my inbox and it worked just fine there.

I'm afraid to ask what hoops I need to jump thru to get this fixed.

Help

Fungus

I re-updated around 9:15pm (EST) and rebooted and it seems to be fixed......

• If the problem does occur again please post again.