Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

History Showing Nothing

Options

The history and events module is showing nothing for me. Only there are a few scan events logged in the on-demand scanning section. The biggest problem is that the Firewall section is totally blank :wacko: Do I need to change some settings?

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello D.O.D,

Click on start,my computer,double click on the icon of your hard disk or partion where you have installed BitDefender on. Open documents and settings, go to to the tools menu,folder options, press on the display/view tab select the option show hidden files and folders press on apply and ok. Now open the folder that is called all users, normally you should now see a folder called application data, after that open BitDefender,desktop,events,normally you should find a file called history.xml double click on it to open it.

Normally you should see firewall entries in this logfile.

This is to see if it isn't graphical interface problem once you have opened BitDefender Security Center.

Try this also go to events in BitDefender press on clear log and refresh.

Kind regards,

Niels