Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefnder 2009 Total

Options

I feel obligated to post this.

There is a conflict between Bitdefender 2009 Total and something in my new computer. I have Vista 64bit, a Nvidia driver, and Siemans router with it's own firewall.

The program conflict gave me internet connectivity issues, usually when internet traffic was high (like when using a chat site or multiple sites). I would lose my connection and could not resolve it without a total system reboot. Then it would happen again and again, basically every time I was on the internet. It was very frustrating and I was led to believe it was all kinds of things including viruses, corrupt drivers, other programs, my ISP, the router, etc. I was dealing with support at many different levels.

Bitdefender was not able to resolve this issue with tech support, and was aware that there were program conflict issues (I find out later) with other customers.

The reason I'm writing this email is to tell other customers they are not crazy if they are experiencing the same problems, and need to be aware there is a 30 day, money back guarantee they should take advantage of, beacause Tech support will gladly string you along until you have exceeded the 30 days.

I have since switched security products and the problem has been resolved.

Good Luck