Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bss.exe Error And Can't Launch Bitdefender Plus V.10

Options

Dear all,

Greets.

Please help me!

I have installed and re-installed several times the software (Bitdefender plus v.10) as always have "bss.exe" error towards the end.

It used to have an icon at the tray but after updates and reboot, the icon disappeared! It's ok if it disappears but I can't even launch the programme from "Start" or elsewhere.

The programme was working fine until a "bss.exe" error appears; after reboot I have no access to the programme either through the "Start" (the programme just won't open) or from the tray (cos it's missing).

I have checked my security centre and is aware that programme is running at background. But I certainly need to gain access to the programme to make any further settings' adjustments.

Gosh... This is so not happening... I have read up on many reviews as well as the forum on relevant topics - The closest one I would say is the missing icon on the tray. But my main problem is....... I can't even launch the programme manually...

Please any guru out there... Please help me.

Thank you very much indeed.

Cheers!

Ber.L

Comments