Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Need Answers

Options

:o Hello!,

Im new here, and hope to get help for my other computer.Its a Windows XP SP2 desktop.It has a Trojan embeded in

Restore Archives. It also has a new harddrive, new cd drive, new motherboard, new 2gb memory. All this replaced by Dell

trying to fix this ongoing problem.I also have taken it in store to the Geek Squad at Best Buy twice for repair to no avail.

This has baffled me. The computer has been rendered nonfunctional in all areas. Bios has been disabled. :wacko:

Also when you try to set it in Default settings it acts like its going to work, it goes to OK, then when you look ,it has been cancled.

Now when I turn it on arrow buttons dont work and the computer will not come on at all. When I could try to reinstall the disk

would run, but when the computer started back up when it finished all the drivers were still in place and had not been removed.

I would just trash the thing if all the hardware had not been replaced. But the fact is that its basically a new computer

except for the processer. :unsure: It boils down to I cant reinstall, cant set Default settings, and now cant get the computer to come on.

If anyone could tell me what this computer has or something they think might help please let me know. I will really apperciate it!

Thank You So Much! Jazznanny