Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2nd Hard Drive

Options

I just purchased bit defender today with an online download. I realize they call it a 30 day free trial when you first start and at some point I guess they e-mail you your code. My question is simple. I have 2 hard drives, each with XP on them. Is there any way to install bit defender on both of them now. If not, I presume I have to wait to get that code.

Comments

• You can install on both of your hard-disks as long as you are using a trial. I believe that you are multi-booting or something so that shouldn't be a problem.

You can add you license/s as soon as the 30 day trail expires.

• You can install on both of your hard-disks as long as you are using a trial. I believe that you are multi-booting or something so that shouldn't be a problem.

You can add you license/s as soon as the 30 day trail expires.

Thanks Florin and yes I dual boot. I'm not too advanced with some of this stuff so I do have a couple of questions. I tried sending the bit defender folder to my 2nd HD. This must be the wrong approach as it didn't work. Is there a simple way to install the program in the 2nd OS(HD), or is this something thats done at bit defenders site. With no code I figured that may not be feasible. I've also heard that you can install bit defender on multiple PC's in your house, is that true.

One other note is that XP's security panel didn't recognize bit defender. I was getting the computer at risk pop-up. In the panel they tell you XP doesn't recognize all virus protection and it give's you the option to disable the warning and self-monitor which I clicked on. Hope this isn't cause for concern. Can't wait for the trial to end as I get that annoying option to buy window at every boot-up. Bit defender is working so I assume that is standard.