Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Someone Help Me

Options
lockNload
edited December 2008 in General talk

i just bought bitdefender internet security 2009 yesterday. i installed it and it worked the first time. i shut down my computer (eating dinner) and started my computer and this time cant even open bitdefender. it was saying service not responding. ok i restarted the computer and now the window where it says service not responding does not appear. it does nothing. i reinstalled bitdefender and still the problem exist. i cant open bitdefender. i would like my money back.

Comments

• i just bought bitdefender internet security 2009 yesterday. i installed it and it worked the first time. i shut down my computer (eating dinner) and started my computer and this time cant even open bitdefender. it was saying service not responding. ok i restarted the computer and now the window where it says service not responding does not appear. it does nothing. i reinstalled bitdefender and still the problem exist. i cant open bitdefender. i would like my money back.

customer support is not what they say. i try calling and get nothing. email i get nothing. where are they??

• BXS
    Options
    i just bought bitdefender internet security 2009 yesterday. i installed it and it worked the first time. i shut down my computer (eating dinner) and started my computer and this time cant even open bitdefender. it was saying service not responding. ok i restarted the computer and now the window where it says service not responding does not appear. it does nothing. i reinstalled bitdefender and still the problem exist. i cant open bitdefender. i would like my money back.

try here, http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=10115

might help. hopefully, if it does lol BD needs to fork over some $ my way