Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2009 64 Bit

Options

Hi i bought the 2008 version of bitdefender internet security but in the second update it messed the program. I contected support and was told to fix it i would have to get the 2009 version no problem as my 2008 key worked fine. I installed the 2009 64 bit version first update it went into a loup and would not stop updateing it continued to dl the same files over and over. I did get a ticket number and they told me they would send me some tools to figure it out i thought great but of course they have no tools that work on vista 64 bit there all for 32 bit. I went back and forth over the current problem with them that it takes there program 5 min to start on vista 64 bit . Its not the pc the pc is a q9550 8 gig ram 2 9800 gtx cards, Since they figured out I suspect they have no idea the support suddenly stopped. I have sent a few im still waiting replies and no responce on my ticket anymore. I have used many diffrent anti virus programs and have never had these types of problems its seems every update is either 60 meg in size and they mess up the program. I did the update last night there was a small update to the program now it takes even longer to start once windows is running. The is no hard drive activity for about 4 min after windows starts then the hard drive runs and loads there program. During this time i can start and run farcry 2 and exit it before there program starts. To be honest i would never buy this program again since there is no real support and the problems just seem to be one after another. If someone has had the same experiance with or knows of a fix for this i would greatly apprecate it.

Thank You

Comments

• Hi i bought the 2008 version of bitdefender internet security but in the second update it messed the program. I contected support and was told to fix it i would have to get the 2009 version no problem as my 2008 key worked fine. I installed the 2009 64 bit version first update it went into a loup and would not stop updateing it continued to dl the same files over and over. I did get a ticket number and they told me they would send me some tools to figure it out i thought great but of course they have no tools that work on vista 64 bit there all for 32 bit. I went back and forth over the current problem with them that it takes there program 5 min to start on vista 64 bit . Its not the pc the pc is a q9550 8 gig ram 2 9800 gtx cards, Since they figured out I suspect they have no idea the support suddenly stopped. I have sent a few im still waiting replies and no responce on my ticket anymore. I have used many diffrent anti virus programs and have never had these types of problems its seems every update is either 60 meg in size and they mess up the program. I did the update last night there was a small update to the program now it takes even longer to start once windows is running. The is no hard drive activity for about 4 min after windows starts then the hard drive runs and loads there program. During this time i can start and run farcry 2 and exit it before there program starts. To be honest i would never buy this program again since there is no real support and the problems just seem to be one after another. If someone has had the same experiance with or knows of a fix for this i would greatly apprecate it.

Thank You

Hi I have received several responces from support and they keep sending me instructions to use the folder C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\BitDefender\DTrace with there tools even though i have told them many times i am on vista 64 bit and vista uses c:\users I cant see a support person not knowing this