Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Slideshow Pictures From Photobucket

Options

Ive been trying to load a slideshow from photobucket into a template to list on ebay. Photobucket said it was my security software preventing this. I can laod single pics so it must be a question of the file size. I have dual core 2g of ram so I dont think its a capasity issue. Ive had bitdefender for about a week on trial deciding if Im to keep it. I got it because it ads said it wouldnt "take over" my computer and prevent the interface needed between my sewing/grafics software ect. and have good customer service

Comments

• what is the Bitdefender product that you are using?

• BXS
    Options
    Ive been trying to load a slideshow from photobucket into a template to list on ebay. Photobucket said it was my security software preventing this. I can laod single pics so it must be a question of the file size. I have dual core 2g of ram so I dont think its a capasity issue. Ive had bitdefender for about a week on trial deciding if Im to keep it. I got it because it ads said it wouldnt "take over" my computer and prevent the interface needed between my sewing/grafics software ect. and have good customer service

check your cookies blocks within BD, you may have blocked it yourself. kinda painful since you cant sort the cookies by domain name, you might have to *down arrow* *delete* all of them, since you cant select them all and delete either. Maybe they will add that in soon.