Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2009 Preventing Install

Options

I recently updated my copy of RegClean using the inbuild updater and it was blocked with a virus report from Bitdefender with the following reported viruses

Application.Generic.14887

Application.Generic.14887

Contacted their support and was given a link to download the most recent version but Bitdefender stops the install with the following

Adware.SpyClean.V in

C:\Program Files\RegClean\C9KL9.tmp

C:\Program Files\RegClean\FO3UH.tmp

C:\Program Files\RegClean\T7RIL.tmp

C:\Program Files\RegClean\FQQT5.tmp

The previous version of RegClean ran fine up till that update and I cannot get the old version. The zipped file attached is the image report form BD2009 and the install of the RegClean I got the virus report from. Was wondering if anyothers were haveing this problem.

RegClean claims that it is a false positive and I should report this to the AV supplier.

with thanks.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=4269" data-fileid="4269" rel="">Regclean_Info.zip

Comments

• csalgau
    Options

Dear user

Both detections should be removed soon.

Thank you for reporting.

In order to receive the quickest response time, please report false positives to our support team instead of posting them on the forum. Contact information can be found on our homepage.