Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Solution Found For Missing Logs! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Options

I have been trying to work with BitDefender tech support since early September regarding the problem of not being able to access any log files if I did a Deep, Full or Quick Scan. The only instance in which selecting "View Log" produced a log was if a contextual scan was done. I am very disappointed about the fact that tech support has pretty much ignored me with regard to this problem, however, tonight I stumbled on the solution, at least in Vista.

In reading my Worldstart computer newsletter tonight, Steve talked about the Virtual Store in Vista. I didn't even know about this Virtual Store but I checked it out and lo and behold, there were all my BitDefender Deep Scan logs. Based on the explanation given about Virtual Store and what it is, I have no idea why these logs ended up there, but there they were!

Here is the path. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\VirtualStore.

There was another person who was having this problem and I hope that person stumbles upon this post.