Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Key Problem

Options

I installed Antivirus 2009 and paid $55.98 for 3 years. (Paypal issued a check in this amount to Asknet, inc on 12/4/08 on Order no. 455596. My computer crashed shortly after installing the antivirus program. I though I had written down the key but I listed 19 numbers and letters rather than the required 20. I have made several contacts with BitDefender to have this or a new key issused. I submitted all the required info during a chat conversation and was advised that he (Alexander) would contact customer care to have a new key sent to me. Customer care emailed me re this issue and requested purchase information. I responded and pointed out that all the required information was in the chat record attached to the email sent to me. After several days I used the phone option and talked to techsupport. Was advised that he would have customer service contact me again. I have not yet been contacted and would really appreciate having a new kew reissued.

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello,

Did you create an online account when you registered BitDefender? Normally, when you insert the key, you are asked to create an online account, so the product can be validated online. Also, this account is required for the BitDefender updates to work (without it, BitDefender updates will stop after 30 days, even if it's registered with a valid key).

If you did create an online account, then your license key is stored there, and you can recover it. Just go to https://myaccount.bitdefender.com/, login using your email and password (the ones that you used when you created the account), and you'll find a list which contains the products that you've activated, and the keys for them.

Cris.