Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Stressing Me Out!

"BitDefenders Services are not responding. Please restart your computer and if the problem persists, contact BitDefender support."

What support are they talking about am surely not getting any!!!!!!!

For a while I have been using Bitdefender but last night I put on my laptop and to my supprise it's telling me that Bitdefender is no responding and that all services are closed down. I even tried to uninstall it but it would not let me why who know????? aslo am getting some type of scrypt error stating that active x controls should not be running on this page.

Here are some images

bitdefenderprob1tc3.th.jpg

bitdefenderproblemspr7.th.jpg

Comments

• Yeah that happens with bitdefender (the services stop working and such after an update or something). Use the uninstall tool from the bitdefender website, run a registry cleaner and then reinstall it. You have one of your scanning options/identify protection set to "high' protection or something so try lowering one of those concerning the active X controls.