Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security...or Total Security?

Options
piolix
edited January 2009 in General talk

This is not a problem, my Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 works pefectly, but...

Today the program name has changed to BITDEFENDER TOTAL SECURITY 2009. I tried to restart the computer but the change has remained.

Of course the program is Bitdefender Internet Security, I haven't the additional options of Total Security.

This is curious thing, isn't it?

Comments

• pcbugfixer
    Options

G'Day piolix,

Check your Program Files folder to see if in fact you may have installed both BDIS 2009 and BDTS 2009 ?

BDIS ( BitDefender Internet Security) BDTS (BitDefender Total Security)

The program name does not change in this manner i.e. BDIS 2009 if installed in the default, installs in the C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2009 folder structure and BDTS installs in the Same folder structure with 2 main exceptional differences.

BDTS has two (2) additional folder that BDIS does not have in its structure - they are; (2 folders in bold)

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Backup

and

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender Online Backup

BDIS does not have these in its structure.

So if you installed BDTS it will have used the same installed folders and then obviously changed the name - otherwise BDIS does not change it's name unless you (which can be done) changed it manually.

:ph34r: