Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems After Bd Antivirus 2009 Install

BitDefender Antivirus 2009 install (Windows XP) led to System instability - blinking screen, pop-up menus disappearing before my item selection, automatic PC reboot, hourglass symbol on most of the time. Help anyone?

Comments

• BitDefender Antivirus 2009 install (Windows XP) led to System instability - blinking screen, pop-up menus disappearing before my item selection, automatic PC reboot, hourglass symbol on most of the time. Help anyone?

Yes unfortunately BD 2009 series have basically the same problems, frozen PC to very slow etc etc.

I would recommend either reverting back to a 2008 version which is more stable or seeking anotherAV company till they overcome the problem IF they EVER do???

• Yes unfortunately BD 2009 series have basically the same problems, frozen PC to very slow etc etc.

I would recommend either reverting back to a 2008 version which is more stable or seeking anotherAV company till they overcome the problem IF they EVER do???

Hmmm! I came to BD from another product so looks like I am stuck for now