Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Uninstall Help

Options

I'm a newbie to this forum. I tried to scan the posts to see if this has been covered. I have previously intalled BD Internet Security v10 and it worked great. I in fact took advantage of the two licenses. However, I tried to uninstall the program on one computer and it would not completely uninstall. I was left with running processes but was missing many portions of the program. I tried reinstalling and uninstalling but kept getting an error about not having the necessary priviledges to uninstall. In attempts to cofirm my problem, I tried uninstalling on my second computer. Needless to say, I had the same problems on that one. In addition, the program's self repair kept bringing the program back but not completely enough to uninstall. I REFORMATTED BOTH HARD DRIVES!!!!!!!!!

Now to my question, I have a lot of time left on my 2 yr license and loved the program while it was working but am afraid to reinstall. Does anybody have any tips or heard of this problem before. And finally, any way to obtain a clean uninstall if needed.

Comments

• Hi!

Check this topic out. You should download the free uninstall tool from the official site, which will completely remove BD from your system.

Andrei