Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefener Is Suck!

Options
junclj
edited February 2009 in General talk

I forgot to set my external harddisk as exclusions. When I just installed a software, then I open the crack folder. BitDefender just directly delete my crack file. I have no choice to turn off the real time protection and download the whole software+crack again!

One more thing, BitDefender is more ######! Kaspersky is better than BitDefender, BitDefender is don't care what kind of game trainers or game hack programs. It just consider the file as virus but Kaspersky will not. Thats why BitDefender so ######!

Comments

• First off you shouldn't be downloading illegal stuff in the first place. Secondly stop with this flame stuff keep it to yourself, it's getting really, really annoying. If you think Kaspersky is better than Bitdefender go ahead and keep thinking that. Thirdly learn to write sentences that make sense.

• The problem is BitDefender directly delete a file without asking for permission. Previously I am Kaspersky licensed user but I was decided to use BitDefender. However, there have many ways should be improve and learn from Kaspersky. At least Kaspersky will prompt out a alert message and ask for my permission to disinfect, skip, delete or ignore the file.

• I still don't understand why 1) an easy fix for BDselfpr cannot be provided, and 2) why in vista 64-bits, after i check real-time web protection in basic settings the dashboard will not appear anymore in next boot and 3) why you want to have "basic setting" and the settings on dashboard?

I really dont get it.

• The problem is BitDefender directly delete a file without asking for permission. Previously I am Kaspersky licensed user but I was decided to use BitDefender. However, there have many ways should be improve and learn from Kaspersky. At least Kaspersky will prompt out a alert message and ask for my permission to disinfect, skip, delete or ignore the file.

Just change the settings....

From delete the virus to move to quarantine....

DONE...

If you want the file back to original place, just restore it....

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot to set my external harddisk as exclusions. When I just installed a software, then I open the crack folder. BitDefender just directly delete my crack file. I have no choice to turn off the real time protection and download the whole software+crack again!

One more thing, BitDefender is more ######! Kaspersky is better than BitDefender, BitDefender is don't care what kind of game trainers or game hack programs. It just consider the file as virus but Kaspersky will not. Thats why BitDefender so ######!

JunCLJ ,stop bashing the BD product ,stop downloading/using cracked software and stop using trainers(learn to play games :rolleyes: ) !

• I run Bitdefender internet security 2009 64 bit on vista 64 bit it runs perfect i had a small long start but the first update fixed this. I feel alot of people have no idea how to keep one av program on a pc or install it on a old pc already running 40 programs on boot, or to remove and reinstall a program. It runs great for me but then i know how to keep a pc running and how to remove and reinstall things, prehaps alot of errors would go away if some of you learned this. A antivirus program is not ment to fix your pc its to catch a virus and if you overload the pc you have no chance of loading a complete av security suite and having it work properly. This is really stands out in alot of posts that the person has not taken the time to learn how to use the program doing so just makes you look stupid.