Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan.vundo.dmg

Options

I have a stubborn trojan in my PC. Despite BD Antivirus Plus, Trojan.Vundo.CG (Trojan.Vundo. DMG) and four others had invaded my system. With Spybot I managed to get rid of all except Vundo. Could anybody help.

Comments

• Please tell us which is the exact location of the trojan. You could also download SuperAntiSpyware which is free, and run a deep scan in safe mode. Also, you can run a BD scan in safe mode. Boot in safe mode, and in command prompt, type in the following commands:

cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server

and then:

bdc /f /b /r /i /G /N /p

This will do a deep scan on all your drives, and it will prompt you for an action when an infected object is found.

Andrei

• robin_gomes@yahoo.co.uk
    Options
    Please tell us which is the exact location of the trojan. You could also download SuperAntiSpyware which is free, and run a deep scan in safe mode. Also, you can run a BD scan in safe mode. Boot in safe mode, and in command prompt, type in the following commands:

cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server

and then:

bdc /f /b /r /i /G /N /p

This will do a deep scan on all your drives, and it will prompt you for an action when an infected object is found.

Andrei

Thanks Andrei for your quick response. Vundo is located in:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnlkih.dll Infected: Trojan.Vundo.DMG

C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnlkih.dll Disinfection failed

C:\WINDOWS\system32\opnlkih.dll Move failed

By the way, my system is Win XP Pro.

Robb

• You should follow my upper advices, you should make a deep scan in safe mode. If this won't solve your problem and neither will SuperAntiSpyware, follow the instructions listed here on how to remove malware files like yours. Good luck! ;)

Andrei