Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd 2009 Blocks Internet Connection

Options

Hi, I am using BD Total Security 2009. At home I connect to the internet via wifi router. It works fine. But when I try classic cable connection at school, it just does not work. It sends packets, but does not receive any. I tried to turn Firewall of and even turn whole BDTS off. It did not work. I had no problem with connectivity before installing BDTS 2009. Can you help me please?

Comments

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, I am using BD Total Security 2009. At home I connect to the internet via wifi router. It works fine. But when I try classic cable connection at school, it just does not work. It sends packets, but does not receive any. I tried to turn Firewall of and even turn whole BDTS off. It did not work. I had no problem with connectivity before installing BDTS 2009. Can you help me please?

Its about a laptop ?

Have you tried to make a new connection from Windows ?

Are you sure the network cable or its conectors are ok?

To check if the problem is BD itself ,you can try and disable in Local Area Connection Proprieties the BD module(uncheck it).In this case you either need to reenable the Windows built in firewall or install a 3d party one to avoid infection.

Please doublecheck if you made the proper netowork settings before uninstalling/installing multiple software.

• josexxx
    edited February 2009
    Options

I have tried all this already - dod not help.. Thank you anyway!