Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Is 2009 Vista Mail Filters

Options

I'm using 7 PCs with BD IS 2009. 3 computers are on Vista Bus or ultimate. The Vista windows mail program has filtering using "message rules" that allow different types of mail to be sent to different inboxes. For what ever reason, BD seems to erase all other rules and only allow the single BD rule. Is there any work around or fix for this unwanted behavior??

Comments

• We are aware of this issue and we're currently working on trying to reproduce it on our side as well.

• alleypat
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm using 7 PCs with BD IS 2009. 3 computers are on Vista Bus or ultimate. The Vista windows mail program has filtering using "message rules" that allow different types of mail to be sent to different inboxes. For what ever reason, BD seems to erase all other rules and only allow the single BD rule. Is there any work around or fix for this unwanted behavior??

I have the same problem. I bought bitdefencer for my new laptop with Vista and Windows Mail and I couldn't figure out why my message rules didn't "stick". Every time I turn off the computer, when I reutrn, all my rules are gone. I tried everything I know to do, making the senders 'friends' and all that, but nothing worked. I work using the rules with about 500 emails a day on average. I can't afford to not have rules.

I have removed bitdefender and would like a refund.

Pat Hauldren

aka Alley

alleypat [AT] tx [DOT] rr [DOT] com

• We are aware of this issue and we're currently working on trying to reproduce it on our side as well.

Are you any closer to reproducing this behavior? This disabling of the mail rules seems to affect all Vista windows email systems running Bitdefender. Please deliver a fix for this bug because we cannot maintain our mail systems efficiently without mail rules.

Thanks

Charlie Roy