Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2 Year Subscription Renewal

Options

I have v10 installed on 3 PC's...all of which are running just fine. One of them is up for its 2 year license renewal.

I purchased Internet Security 2009 for 3pc's for 2 years only to find that the new license code will not allow me to renew v10 for another 2 years. I must upgrade to 2009 in order to use my new license key. My fault for assuming I code simply use the registration code with the old product.

However, I then go through the BitDefender renewal process on the website only to find that I must either upgrade to Total Security 2009 or Internet Security 2009. There is no option to get a renewal code for my current v10 installation.

Why can't I just get a 2 year renewal for v10 without having to upgrade? The version I have installed is working just fine and my thought is that If It Ain't Broke why should I have to be forced to fix it? If v10 is now a discontinued product then why can't users just have a renewal code at no charge since they are not using the latest greatest product and they are happy with the old version that they already paid for?

Comments

• As I agree with the term "if it ain't broken don't fix it", this renewal situation represents the current commercial policy. V10 was launched almost three years ago, meaning it approaches the end-of-life cycle - this is why this push to the newest versions (at this moment we do not have an official deadline for the end-of-life, however it will be announced in due time).

• Hi,

I renewed my subscription a couple of days ago, and this works fine in the PC version of the programme. However, after updating the mobile device I still get the warning that my subscription expires in 14 days.

Please advise?

Thanks.