Bd Antivirus 2009

Just purchased yesterday and had problems from the start. I can't even get the program to open up! Needless to say, I'm taking this back to the store and getting something better! Consumer Reports had your Security Suite rated #1, so I thought I couldn't go wrong with just the Antivirus. Boy was I wrong! You only get one try with me. I will not be recommending this to anyone! :(

On top of that you no longer have a toll free support number! Bad business. Also, a good indicator of the kind of service you would provide.

shakes head

Comments

• Just purchased yesterday and had problems from the start. I can't even get the program to open up! Needless to say, I'm taking this back to the store and getting something better! Consumer Reports had your Security Suite rated #1, so I thought I couldn't go wrong with just the Antivirus. Boy was I wrong! You only get one try with me. I will not be recommending this to anyone! :(

On top of that you no longer have a toll free support number! Bad business. Also, a good indicator of the kind of service you would provide.

shakes head

You seem to have had an unusual experience. I have had product on trial for 30 days and have just decided to keep it. It is not perfect, but nor are the other products I have used. I much prefer a Chat (like BitDefender has) to a toll free number that one typically has to wait on for a long time. And if you look at the web site of some of BitDefender's competitors you will see lots of anger by their users at their products. Bottomline is that we are still in stone ages of computing.

• Just purchased yesterday and had problems from the start. I can't even get the program to open up! Needless to say, I'm taking this back to the store and getting something better! Consumer Reports had your Security Suite rated #1, so I thought I couldn't go wrong with just the Antivirus. Boy was I wrong! You only get one try with me. I will not be recommending this to anyone! :(

shakes head

The fact that there isn't a toll free number anymore, doesn't affect the quality of support.

You can submit your issue trough:

https://myaccount.bitdefender.com/site/MyAc...contactEmail/1/

or just try the easier and faster way of a chat session.

You will have a guaranteed reply in both cases

:rolleyes: