Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can One Get The Bitdefender License Once Again After Its Been Installed Once?

Options

I am going to buy BitDefender Internet Security as I have a lot of good reviews about it. I have gone through the website and have seen that it protects 3 PC's for a year. What does it actually mean? My other question is, suppose I have installed BitDefender once and after a while, I have to format my system for some reason. Will I be able to get the license once again? Or is it that I will get only 3 licenses (as in 3 PC's) and after the 3 licenses, I have to again purchase new BitDefender pack. And if I buy online, will a CD be sent to the mailing address or will I have to download it online? Would appreciate if these questions are answered.

Comments

• I am going to buy BitDefender Internet Security as I have a lot of good reviews about it. I have gone through the website and have seen that it protects 3 PC's for a year. What does it actually mean?

Hello!

If you choose to purchase the 3 PCs, 1 year, you will receive one serial code to register BitDefender on the the 3 computers, no mater their location. When you submit the purchase, you can choose the backup Cd to be mailed to you, or just the download link if you only want to download the software; you can check this article:

http://www.bitdefender.com/site/KnowledgeB...nsumer/455/#461

before you submit the purchase.

As for the license key, just keep it into the BitDefender online account, that is an e-mail account that you will have to create when you first install BitDefender. Your license key will be stored into your account, and you should have it there when you need to format the PC. ;)

I hope this answered your questions.