Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Change Forum's Time Display?

Options
C-1000
edited July 2007 in General talk

I notice that my last post shows as having been made at 8:34 AM. I posted it just within the last 15-20 minutes or so, and it's almost 3 AM (EST). It would be great if there's a setting somewhere so that I can see the time in my own time zone. I don't know if that's possible?

Comments

• Go to My Controls and then, in on the left panel, at Options section, you will find Board settings. On the time zone, choose yours.

Andrei

• C-1000
    edited July 2007
    Options

Okay, I think it worked. I'm going to close browser and re-open. Thanks very much!

LE: Well, it's off by ten minutes. (??)

LE2: I think I was wrong, ten minutes had gone by. (Gee, time sure flies when you're having a good time -- totally kidding). LOL. Thanks much, I think it's working right now. I appreciate.

LE3: Nope, it's still off ten minutes. On my last post (made just a minute ago, shows 4:47am. It is 4:58 am and not more than a minute has gone by since I made THAT post. So how do I fix ten minutes? It actually doesn't matter but it really is off by ten minutes, just FYI. ;-)

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi Carol,

I merged your posts. If nobody replied to your message and if you still can, use the Modify button, instead of Add reply. ;)

On Topic: I noticed that the Forum clock is 10 minutes off. It's not such a big deal, but I wanted to tell you that you're not the only one who has this "error". Maybe someone will, eventually, fix the clock ;)

Cris.

• C-1000
    Options
    Hi Carol,

I merged your posts. If nobody replied to your message and if you still can, use the Modify button, instead of Add reply. ;)

On Topic: I noticed that the Forum clock is 10 minutes off. It's not such a big deal, but I wanted to tell you that you're not the only one who has this "error". Maybe someone will, eventually, fix the clock ;)

Cris.

Thank you Cris. And thank you for merging the posts, I really didn't like adding to them so that this would look like a BIG topic, but didn't see a "Modify" button. After posting this I will come back to it and see where that button is.

As for the 10 minutes off in time, no biggie.

Otherwise, just for my information, what is the time difference between EST and Romania? X hours, but would you be ahead of us or behind us in time of day (or night)? :rolleyes:

• There isn't any modify button, it called "Edit". :)

Andrei

• alexcrist
    Options
    There isn't any modify button, it called "Edit". :)

Yes, it's called Edit. My bad :D

Otherwise, just for my information, what is the time difference between EST and Romania?

If I'm not mistaking, Romania (GMT +2) is 7 hours before EST (GMT -5). So, when it's 6 AM where you are, here it's 1 PM.

Cris.

• C-1000
    Options
    Yes, it's called Edit. My bad :D

If I'm not mistaking, Romania (GMT +2) is 7 hours before EST (GMT -5). So, when it's 6 AM where you are, here it's 1 PM.

Cris.

That works re understanding the time. I will go to the website and subject my file to it, and if they say it's okay, that's end THAT question.

Thanks for both answers! If you also know a technology for it, I want to make you my Grandma's pancakes and do a really fast upload so they're hot when they plop out of your printer. :P

• alexcrist
    Options
    Thanks for both answers!

You're very welcome, Carol. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to post here. :)

If you also know a technology for it, I want to make you my Grandma's pancakes and do a really fast upload so they're hot when they plop out of your printer. :P

Let's all make an effort and create a pancake-uploader, FAST. Before they get cold :D

• Glad that we could assist you! ;)

Off Topic: I love pancakes :D

Andrei