Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bit Defender Is Disasterous

Options

After numerous attempts to get you software to work, I am finally fed up enough to unload it and take the loss. Actually, your uninstall program doesn't work, so I had to restore my system to get it off and it still in slowing my system down. I pay good money for broadband and refuse to let you product slow it down to dial up. It takes forever to boot up!

I'm sorry I ever heard of your product. Had I known that this forum existed, I would have taken the numerous negative comments to heart and passed.

A very upset ex-customer.

Comments

• linsl7
    edited March 2009
    Options

With over 200 days left on my BitDefender IS2009 subscription, I have also just resigned myself to the loss and got rid of it altogether.

I got so sick of the tray icon being greyed out and the programme not responding that it became pointless, expecially when the only 'fix' seemed to be uninstalling and reinstalling it. That was happening almost daily.

And then there were the constant system freezes. I didn't put those down to BD, but I do now. Since replacing BD IS2009 with a much improved Nort*n IS2009, those freezes haven't occurred even so much as once.

I used to recommend BitDefender to friends and colleagues as a decent security system - I must need my head testing with a program so full of bugs and a lack of genuine product support. It's no wonder that BD doesn't hog system resources - it never works so it can't, almost by definition.

Goodbye (and good riddance) BitDefender