Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Backdoor.hupigon.9012 Help Me Please

Options

I am running windows vista 64 bit and have bitdefender 2009

my computer one day did not get past loading screen after logging in so i restarted in safe mode and for some reason it started normally after that.. except for the fact thatno program can run except for windows explorer and 1 or two other smaller programs, they just start up but then display the error that there has been a problem with it and it wont go away. I can not open my task manger with ctrl alt del or ###### ctrl esc and this is VERY annoying. so i ran a deep sysetm scan ( ya bitdefender and my yahoo messenger work becausei have them in startup programs which for some reason work) and found a backdoor.hupigon.9012 and it said there were 2 files were embedded exes and that bit defender couldnt delete them. so i went to their locations and found they were bitdefender files bdav.msi at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BitDefender\Setup Information\{5DF86878-462F-41F2-96E0-E82EE57EC7D3}. and 334d0.msi at C:\Program Files\installer\334d0.msi

Comments

• ceacu
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I am running windows vista 64 bit and have bitdefender 2009

my computer one day did not get past loading screen after logging in so i restarted in safe mode and for some reason it started normally after that.. except for the fact thatno program can run except for windows explorer and 1 or two other smaller programs, they just start up but then display the error that there has been a problem with it and it wont go away. I can not open my task manger with ctrl alt del or ###### ctrl esc and this is VERY annoying. so i ran a deep sysetm scan ( ya bitdefender and my yahoo messenger work becausei have them in startup programs which for some reason work) and found a backdoor.hupigon.9012 and it said there were 2 files were embedded exes and that bit defender couldnt delete them. so i went to their locations and found they were bitdefender files bdav.msi at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BitDefender\Setup Information\{5DF86878-462F-41F2-96E0-E82EE57EC7D3}. and 334d0.msi at C:\Program Files\installer\334d0.msi

Could you provide a log on this detection because the detection has been removed some time ago?