Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Firewall Ndis Filter Driver Problem In Windows Vista Ultimate

Options

Hi

I install BitDefender internet Security 10 on a windows vista pc and update complete

i use a broadband connection with a USB ADSL modem for internet

when BitDefender Firewall NDIS Filter Driver is installed on my pc after i connected to the internet this STOP Error will be Shown for me then restart my pc

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OREQUAL

*** STOP: 0x000000D1 (0x00000000,0x00000002,0x000000008AA9313D)

*** tcpip.sys Address 8AA9313D base ate 8AA38000, Datestamp 4549b337

but if uninstall this NDIS Driver it's no problem for connect to internet so the BitDefender Firewall is not running

please help for resolve this problem

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi hussein,

I don't use Windows Vista. If someone else uses Vista and knows how to solve this problem, maybe he'll post here.

But I can advise you to ask for assistance on LiveAssistance (click on that lady's face and choost Technical Support). Describe your problem and maybe they'll give you an answer.

As far as I know, there are some problems with BitDefender and Vista, especially because Vista has a very restrictive and over-protective Security System which might block BitDefender from installing/working correctly. Also, as far as I know, these problems were fixed in BD v11 (which will be officially released in a few months... currently, it is in BETA phase).

Cris.