Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security 2009 Always Freezed My Pc

Options

Hi All,

Since i installed Total Security 2009 a couple of days ago, i have been struggling with my PC.

It always hangup (freezes) and i have to do a hard reset. I tried to play with the options in Total Security, but no luck. The PC freezes, and i start to hear a high sound for the CPU fan (which might suggets that there is a look or something that made the CPU utilization increases suddenly).

I have Vista Ultimate with SP1.

P.S.

After trying with my PC, it seems that whenever i run a torrents client (i triled Azureus and utorrent), with Total Security 2009 running, i always get a freeze ... sometimes after half an hour, an hour, 1.5 hours, max 2 hours.

Can anyoine help me here? I used to have Internet Security 2008 before that, and it was runnins perfectly.

Hadyhosny

Comments

• This issue requires further troubleshooting. I have sent you an e-mail requesting some information from your PC, please reply to it when you have the time.

• This issue requires further troubleshooting. I have sent you an e-mail requesting some information from your PC, please reply to it when you have the time.

Diana - This was such a problem for me that I did a Windows restore & got back to 2008. Could you also send me the email mentioned in your response? Thanks!

• Diana,

I´d like to receve this mail too.

Thanks,

Marcelo

• @SKP and Marcelo

I'm going to create a ticket for you each in the support database and send you an e-mail.