Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Won't Update

Options

I don't know what am I doing wrong. I got to here:

screenshot1t.jpg

I click on fix and nothing happens.

Any help?

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Cmela,

Please try one of the following ways update the product.

1) either right click on the BitDefender tray icon and select Update (a window should appear that displays the update progress)

2) open BitDefender Security Center, switch to Advanced Mode and go to Update. There, click on Update now and see it the update is performed.

Please post the result.

Cris.

• Cmela
    Options

1st tip helped. Thank you.

Just one query, not question: will he self-update in the future? or I will update it my self from time to time?

• alexcrist
    alexcrist
    edited April 2009
    Options

By default, BitDefender has automatic updates enabled. So if you didn't change the settings, there shouldn't be a problem.

If you want to check, just go to BitDefender Security Center (Advanced Mode) -> Update and check if Automatic Update is enabled. Also, select the Settings tab (on the Update section) and check the Time interval value. That's the interval between two consecutive automatic update checks. By default, it's set to 1 hour. You can change it to whatever you want (the lower the value, the safer, so I recommend keeping it to 1).

Of course, nothing stops you to manually update whenever you want. :)

Cris.

• Cmela
    Options

Aah sorted it. Cheers :D

• alexcrist
    Options

You are very welcome Cmela. I'm glad to be of help. :)

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to post.

Cris.

== Topic closed. (issue solved) ==

== If you need this topic reopened, please contact me through PM ==

This discussion has been closed.