Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Updates Start Failing After Hibernate

Options

As per user Cris, I have started a new thread to discuss issues with BitDefender and new problems with updates as a result of the continuing "License expiring" issue. A previous thread opened to address BD's problems with this issue was closed by Cris due my request that personal statements against me be stopped, and I have been directed to open a new thread for new issues, which I am doing now.

Please consider this new issue, as per instructions I have received.

Here I offer a new symptom/problem that has caused BD to fail on my machine and hope that anyone can help me with this issue.

At a time that updates are occurring normally, a hibernate was initiated. After the computer was resumed from hibernate, all subsequent updates failed. This has been reproduced 3 times with the same results. I am unsure who or what this affects, but I have observed this behavior in the last 24 hours. This has not been reported here before as much as I can tell. BD does not indicate that any issue has occurred, but if I look at the history file, I see that updates are all suddenly failing upon resumption from hibernate. The history files look just like when updates fail after a scan. Perhaps I am making an assumption, but it seems to be similar. But I could be wrong.

This appears to be a problem. I can provide log files if needed.

Perhaps someone can comment? Share some light on the issue itself?

Regards.