Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Here Is Solution To Update Now Error

Options

Mods sticky this perhaps?

A few days ago my BD stopped updating. It would give me an error along the lines of "invalid connections, check proxy, etc..."

After reading this forum and searching the web I saw that many others had the same issue and there wasn't any standard fix to the problem (that I could tell). I was a little unsure about what to do, and then I was on another computer later in the day that needed some Windows updating. In doing so, I realized the computer I had that wasn't updating BD had not had any Windows updates recently either. Upon trying to update the Windows, it was giving me an error so I was starting to think that there was something more than just BD not working properly.

After searching around and researching the error Windows update gave me, I figured out the problem. A DNS changing trojan was the cause of the problem and a simple google will give you a lot of sites about it, and how to fix the issue. After running the Anti-Malware program as suggested on some threads here, the virus was located and deleted.

In doing so, my BD and Windows updates began working with no problems. :)