Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Where Is Support :( ?!?

Options

I had the worst support experience with bitdefender than with any other security provider. But bt boasts with their best support.

I have contacted bt via chat, and twice bt was suppose to send me information and nothing was sent.

I have tried to reach bt over the phone, and someone was always hanging up, you could literally hear that someone picks-up the phone and put it down. I have been trying to call, and wait, and the same thing was all over again and again.

The next day I have tried to contact chat support again, but every time I have typed in the question for the support, it would redirect me back to email support. So i decided to call, after about 40 min of wait time, a rep answered the phone, I have explained her my issues, then she tells me to send an email to support, why did I call and waited for 40 min just to be told I have to email support, anyways the rep told me that I have no tickets open for me, which was strange. That she would send me an email with my ticket number and I just have to reply with all of the issues that I have with bt and bt will get back to me shortly. So I have received the email, and replied to it indicating all of the issues that I have encountered. And it has been a week, and there are no replies. How long am I suppose to wait?

My ticket #: 200904221012597

Comments

• Unknown
    edited April 2009
    Options

We have replied to the message you have sent on ticket ID 200904221012597, please check your Inbox when you have the time. Concerning the situation you have encountered with the support department we wish to apologize for the delay in answering your inquiry, please rest assured that we are constantly working on improving the response time and communication with our customers. You can find more details on this thread:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...c=13001&hl=

If it is possible, please send me by PM either the e-mail address that you used to access Live Assistance or the name of the operators that you spoke with via this channel.