Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

trojan.click.cm and Adware.Agent.GN

Options

well i got this 2 viruses called trojan.click.cm and Adware.Agent.GN and i cant delete them.

Manually doesnt work and also my bit defender 9 doesnt.

Comments

• omg!!!need serious help...my computer isnt working....im stuck at the login page and when i login nth happens its just the wall paper!!!!

pls help!!!

• alexcrist
    Options
    well i got this 2 viruses called trojan.click.cm and Adware.Agent.GN and i cant delete them.

Manually doesnt work and also my bit defender 9 doesnt.

Try to make a full system scan in Windows Safe Mode.

• Niels
    Options

Try this press simultanuous on the f8 before you see the loading screen of windows. Then first choose for safe mode. But you have to run BitDefender from the run dialog box in safe mode because otherwise it fails or you have to use linuxdefender (put in the installation disc and reboot your pc). Go to start,run,type cmd press enter.

Then type the following %SystemDrive% press enter.

Then type cd %ProgramFiles%Common FilesSoftwinBitDefender Scan Server press again on enter.

bdc /files /boot /arc /mail /log=bdcscan.log /fixed /dis

To quarantine the infected files type the command:

bdc /files /boot /arc /mail /log=bdcscan.log /fixed /move /moves

To delete the infected files type the command:

bdc /files /boot /arc /mail /log=bdcscan.log /fixed /del

A scan on all drives might take up to several hours. The command prompt antivirus scanner doesn't inform on the length of the scan process. At the end of the scan process, bdc.exe displays a summary and returns the command prompt. Open the file bdscan.log to see the analysis report.

Then restart your pc and press several times on the f8 button before the windows loading screen and choose for load last working configuration.

• vlad
    Options

Please attach a sample from each detection to a new post here, on the forum.

• Please attach a sample from each detection to a new post here, on the forum.

It might be more use to tell us how to do this as when see the Trojan message popup with a name lets say nnnnn.dll and when I do a search the file can't be found.

• loony
    Options

Hi Unetwork,

when go on search and type the word what you locking for.

You can mark -- Option

hidden and sytem and co

you understand what i mean.

Than you will find the .dll

Think when you move the dll BD will popup :)

Hope that will help

Greets

loony

• vlad
    Options
    It might be more use to tell us how to do this as when see the Trojan message popup with a name lets say nnnnn.dll and when I do a search the file can't be found.

When BD detects a file, it points out the entire path to it. Post a print screen with the detection of the file which can't be found, and we'll try to go from there.

• Niels
    Niels
    edited April 2007
    Options

You can easily see the location open BitDefender go to history. Then you will see every event that happened. Doubleclick on it and press on more info then you will the location and the name of the infected file. It could be that the file is hidden. That could be the reason why you can't find it. Also infected files in an system restore point you also can't upload it.