Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Whitelist

Options

How can I delete the whitelist and start over fresh? Someone else used my computer and they allowed all kinds of malacious programs in.

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi t42vk20,

I think you are making a huge confusion.

The whitelist is a list created by BD Team, it is updated one with the virus signatures and other BD updates and cannot be modified by the user. That list is read-only.

I think you are talking about the Traffic list, which is created by the user and contains actual applications that the user wants to grant/deny access to the internet. This list can be very simply erased by resetting the profile. In the Traffic tab (the Firewall section), on the right on the Profile name there's a button named Reset profile. Click that button and re-configure your current profile (action which will generate a new, fresh and empty traffic list). Of course, the new list might contain some default rules (created by BD based on what options you choose in the Firewall Wizard).

Cris.