Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Scan Activity On Screen Graph

Options

Hi i have been a supporter of bitdefender and still am but there are a few things i am getting tired of

1: the scan on screen little graph never stops and yes that file is set to 0 but it still starts all the time why would anyone want to watch there files being scanned in the first place . I would like to see a option that works to turn it off.

2: The constant detecting of full screen apps also never stops no matter what you do. I would like to see also a option that worked to turn it off.

3:When i first open bitdefender i get to see the File Activity and the network activity screens for about 4 sec then they go away.

If you have a program that runs errors in some parts it effects the complete program so what else is not working correctly. Would it be faster use less resourses ,if it all worked the way it should, maybe it would run ok on older systems.

My Solution to this is once a update fixes the errors you have with bitdefender never allow the program to update again only update the definition files. As also each program update messes up your network settings or any other settings you have made.