Bitdefender Back Up

I think BD Total 2009 has big problem because its back up well be under windows so if system is crash user can't use back up so user dosen't need this tool !!

I have idea about BD if it add new tool to create bootable usb or bootable CD (like norton Ghost or Acronics True Image) so if system is destroyed user can Back up system under DOS from bootable CD

I don't know if this include rescue CD because I download BD setup from Internet and there is no create bootable CD or bootable usb

Thank you for your answer

Comments

• Hello kosay85,

BitDefender Backup, at least for the moment, is a file-backup tool, not a system-backup tool. It can't restore a full system, or a partition, but only individual files/folders.

But thank you for the suggestion. Maybe it will be implemented sometime in the future.

Cris.

• I wish add this in BD 2010 so the bitdefender be best security program and user dosen't need any program elles

• Hi

when the system crashes and does not boot, the problem is due to only the Windows files, mainly the boot files, including the registry that are corrupted. There are many software available on the Internet for "free" to repair a damaged system. You could repair a system by System Restore built in to Windows, if you are able to go to the Safe Mode. You could also try last known good configuration at the OS menu after pressing F8 key. You could insert the Windows disc and repair Windows from it too, but you would lose your installed applications.

Try http://www.ubcd4win.com/ if you are unable to go to the Safe Mode and don't want to use Windows disc.

Hemanth