Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Backup Bitdefender Settings

How can i backup bitdefender (Total Security 2009/BDTS2009) settings on this PC. I can access a specific website on this PC but not my other one. Somehow it is blocking it. Is it possible to backup this PC BDTS2009 Settings and use it on the other PC on the network?

I've checked every settings on both PCs and it still not letting my access the site on the (my) other PC.

Regards

Deaf_Raiders

Comments

• Hello Deaf_Raiders,

This feature is unfortunately not available in BitDefender 2009, but we have created a feature request for it to be implemented in the 2010 version of the product.

What I would recommend in your case is to restore all settings in BitDefender to default on the computer where you are unable to access the website, then try to see what differences are in the two BitDefender programs.

Also, try exploring other possible causes for this issue: try at least 2 different web browsers to access the websites, clear out cookies, temporary Internet files and browser cache, restart the browser and try to access the website again.