Trojan.pws.onlinegames.kccu

Several days ago, i shocked, my Kingston 4GB Thumb Drive was infected by a virus.

How i know it?

My Thumb Drive empty, but still have 146MB on it. (use properties).

i have try using ADRC to recover my deleted files (i guess so..)

unfortunately, i cannot find it.

I am very disappointed because any anti-virus software i have use before, cannot solve this problem.

Then, i bought BDIS2009.

Yesterday, i update my BDIS 2009.

I scanned my Thumb Drive, walla... Trojan.PWS.OnlineGames.KCCU found and deleted in file: w.com

Now, i still believe my data on the Thumb Drive really exist on it, but i still can see the folder/files.

It's very important to me to get the files back....because..i forgot to backup the files....

Please help me recover it...

Anyway, thanks to BitDefender, i found it's the best anti malware software in this planet.

Money is does not matter, the quality's first.

I hope one day, BitDefender will become not only anti malware, but auto recover for all files.

I think this is good for user for the next generation.

I hate Computer Virus Creator who just for destroy system!

Comments

• Hello Mohd Nazrul Hisham,

For starters, please post a scan log of the USB drive on this topic.

Thank you!

• Several days ago, i shocked, my Kingston 4GB Thumb Drive was infected by a virus.

How i know it?

My Thumb Drive empty, but still have 146MB on it. (use properties).

i have try using ADRC to recover my deleted files (i guess so..)

unfortunately, i cannot find it.

I am very disappointed because any anti-virus software i have use before, cannot solve this problem.

Then, i bought BDIS2009.

Yesterday, i update my BDIS 2009.

I scanned my Thumb Drive, walla... Trojan.PWS.OnlineGames.KCCU found and deleted in file: w.com

Now, i still believe my data on the Thumb Drive really exist on it, but i still can see the folder/files.

It's very important to me to get the files back....because..i forgot to backup the files....

Please help me recover it...

Anyway, thanks to BitDefender, i found it's the best anti malware software in this planet.

Money is does not matter, the quality's first.

I hope one day, BitDefender will become not only anti malware, but auto recover for all files.

I think this is good for user for the next generation.

I hate Computer Virus Creator who just for destroy system!

Try to access your Thumb Drive using another file manager, like Total Commander for instance. Probably there's an "autorun.inf" file on your drive that prevents access to the drive when using windows explorer.