Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2009 Issue Pending All The Time

Options

Periodically, I select the BD icon just to see how "everything is working". Friday Night reads: ISSUE PENDING: you have not

scheduled Malware Scan since 9 days ago. I select "FIX": BDefender scans, and tells me NO ISSUES PENDING

Next day...same thing

Next day...same thing

This morning, I repeat the REQUESTED "Malware Scan"...BD gives me a GOOD-TO-GO response, but on a hunch...I decide to turn-off my computer and Restart!

I swear, if BDefender didn't issue the S A M E ISSUE PENDING-MALWARE SCAN REQUESTED.

So what is going on? What's wrong, and how do I get rid of the issue pending warnings?

Thanks!

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options
    Periodically, I select the BD icon just to see how "everything is working". Friday Night reads: ISSUE PENDING: you have not

scheduled Malware Scan since 9 days ago. I select "FIX": BDefender scans, and tells me NO ISSUES PENDING

Next day...same thing

Next day...same thing

This morning, I repeat the REQUESTED "Malware Scan"...BD gives me a GOOD-TO-GO response, but on a hunch...I decide to turn-off my computer and Restart!

I swear, if BDefender didn't issue the S A M E ISSUE PENDING-MALWARE SCAN REQUESTED.

So what is going on? What's wrong, and how do I get rid of the issue pending warnings?

Thanks!

Hello timwil ,

We have sent you an email with a patch that should solve this issue . Send us back a reply if you will receive the same message .

This discussion has been closed.